• Ranger
    Ummm, i dont know how to make this clear.

SECURITY. meaning you have the essentials needed for you to survive, and be okay.

So, you dont wake up every morning and say " what will i eat, how will i get water, where will i sleep tonight "

That is because you are secure.

You have security in those areas.

Humans have their " list " of things that make us feel secure. Some overlap across our species, some vary, but we are all subconsciously < using it again , seeking these things so we can feel secure, if not consciously. If we are not consciously seeking these things, then we are on autopilot acting in a reflexive manner to reach the right things.
  • Ranger
    I bet if I gave you my address, you would send me flowers and chocolate.
  • Jeremiah

I doubt it. I also don't recommend you give your address out to strangers on the Internet.
  • Baden
    Attempts to moderate this discussion into something productive have apparently failed. So, closed.
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.