• Ying
    Ying weeds and hardcore plants´ role in Nature is to pave the way for more delicate, but longer lasting, plants. They practice "terraforming" in badlands and abandoned urban areas. The same function is played by fast-reproducing-cheap-to-feed animals such as cockroaches or rats; they turn waste into edible food for other animals. Nature is so amazing, so well designed!DiegoT

Pioneer species? Yeah I know. :)
  • Queen Cleopatra
    I was telling my three boys the story of the Nativity and how the Wise Men brought gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh for the infant Jesus.

Clearly giving it a lot of thought, my six-year-old observed, "Mom, a Wise Woman would have brought diapers."
  • BrianW
    My New Years resolution is 2160p (4K)
  • BrianW
    My New Year's resolution is to stop hanging out with people who ask me about my New Year's resolutions.
  • BrianW
    Dear God, my prayer for 2019 is a FAT bank account and a THIN body. Please don't mix it up like you did last year.
  • BrianW
    Happy New Year! and a happy, merry or scary easter, halloween and christmas, not in that order.
  • DiegoT
    LOL!!! Ask her what she thinks Frankincense and Myrrh is. I never knew when I was a kid
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.