• Deleteduserrc
    Recently posted an fb thing of joke movie pitches. I thought I'd share here and also encourage anyone to post some fake pitches of their own. It's fun!

A Cigar for Mr Purington:

this is a movie that takes place in in colonial india in the late 1800s. An aged well-mustached british officer stands in front of a desk frowning pensively as he receivs telegram after telegram. Finally, 90 minutes later, he receives a telegram that makes him sigh in relief. 'To mr purington!" he says, and lights a cigar

Ghost Virus:

This is a movie where everyone gets a virus that turns them into ghosts and guess what the 'virus' is mortality itself

Hot Dog Cart

This is a movie about a hedge fund manager whose wife divorces him on account of shes a Leftist and didnt know what hedge funds were when she married him. Heartbroken and lost he decides to start a hot dog cart. Subjected daily to humiliation and 'The precarity of work under late capitalism' he decides to start a hot dog cart union and bring them all the way to the world series. When the leftist umpire at the world series tries to explain that unions are less about winning sports championships and more about class solidarity, he says 'yeah right tough guy'

Cowboys

five of the cowboys are in town and this time they mean it

Eternal Vigilance of Infinite Undiscovery

This is a movie that is actually a jrpg port for ps1. The game boots up on the silver screen and the projectionist cant figure out that you use circle instead of x to start the game, so its just 90 min of the title screen

Wheres my Porsche?

this is a movie ala dude wheres my car but its just a rich man who blames the valet
  • Baden
    Malcolm Y

A snow leopard ponders the meaning of existence but gets poached before he can figure it out.
  • Baden
    Do I win yet, or do I have to do more of this shit?

The biography of a frustrated philosophy forum admin*.

* Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental**.

**That may be a lie***

***Do I win yet?
  • All sight
    Pilot Chef

A pilot chef must avoid turbulence else the bread will not rise.

The King and You

Anna quits and becomes a baker.

Show me the Dough

A high paced, high staked corporate tycoon in bed with big bakery must wheel and deal while sustaining his coke high.
  • Baden
    Being Al Yankovic being John Malkovich

John Malkovich gets cucked by Al Yankovic for the part of John Malkovich in a movie about the inside of Malkovich's head.
  • praxis
    OP-ED

Alone and afraid – deep inside the Trump Whitehouse. The true story of one cowardly resister.
  • Deleteduserrc
    Guys - I missed all of these posts, because I didn't realize this subforum doesn't show up on the main page. Just seeing them now.
  • Deleteduserrc
    Being Al Yankovic being John MalkovichBaden

solid gold
  • Deleteduserrc
    also love the bakery theme
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.