• Jeremiah
    Can the mod that keeps changing my posts tell me why this line needs to be edited out?

"To do so is to incorporate false information into your math."

This is just one example. I keep adding it back.
  • Baden

From what I can see in the change log, you are the only one who edited that phrase. I edited out some of your ruder comments such as calling an analysis "total crap", and @andrewk edited some other comments which he can talk to you about, but as far as I can see, no-one edited that one (if any mod did they can correct me if I'm wrong, but I can only find two edits by you on that comment).

Anyway, we'll continue to try to keep this mathematical discussion clear of unnecessary, unwarranted and distracting vitriol. Either calm down or just leave it. You're not going to be able to bully any one else into seeing things from your point of view here.

Last thing, if a mod does edit your post, don't redo the original, query it. If you continuously re-add stuff that was modded out you'll obviously end up getting banned. Accepting the guidelines is a condition for being here.
  • Jeremiah
    Then how did it get deleted?

That line has been removed multiple times, and there is other missing content. I get removing the remarks you find too abrasive; however, this is not the only content being removed. I have the un-refreshed page on my laptop, right now. It is not there, and I know it was there before I went to bed last night, as I added it back after it was removed.

If you say a mod is not doing it, then you have a problem. A problem which may not be local to just me. Does your log should all edits or only the last edit?

If you continuously re-add stuff that was modded out you'll obviously end up getting banned.Baden

I actually don't care much if I get ban. If I did then I won't act the way I do.
  • Baden
    I actually don't care much if I get ban. If I did then I won't act the way I do.Jeremiah

And I don't care much then to waste my or the other mods' time on answering your questions.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.