• Erik

Lol, why didn't he just leave the site on his own? Darn, I liked him too.
  • S
    TPF Addict?
  • Baden

He was an addict, apparently. :) Yes, good guy, genuine. His last discussion was a bit of an unfortunate idea though. None of us are paragons of reason to the extent he might have hoped.

(Cross posted).
  • Erik

Must have been haha.
  • S
    Aren't we all? :lol:
  • Erik

:lol:

No offense intended, guys, but while I do have some addictions TPF is not one of them. And I love the place. I like to think I can come and go as I please. Denial?
  • S
    You should up your soma dose.
  • fdrake
    Aww. And I PM'd him (mr Phil) a list of browser based solutions. Nevermind.
  • Erik
    You should up your soma dose.Sapientia

:up: :razz:
  • Maw
    I feel like the prettiest girl at prom.
  • Akanthinos
    I feel like the prettiest girl at prom.Maw

You are. :yikes:

What we see here is confirmation bias. Buxte was low quality racist troll, but he was a pro-life low quality racist troll.

That's all Augustino ever needed to give his endorsement.
  • Janus

Ugliest turd in the bowl? :vomit: No, that's right, that honor went to Buxte! Joking, of course... :wink:, should not speak ill of the 'dead', right?
  • BC
    but, maintaining it and not getting paid for doing such a task entails some things, if you know what I meanPosty McPostface

Do you mean "in lieu of getting paid, the moderators receive the occasional exquisite pleasure of executing an errant philosopher? Like, in the good old days they'd have burnt Buxtebuddha at the stake in the market square after Mass? This being the new times, the youth-perverting philosodeviants are merely expelled from our august company and sent out to beg from the philistines?

Is that what you mean?
  • Shawn

Now, I'm not sure what I meant. :smile:
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.