• SBE
    I would like to invite all you fine philosophers on a quest? A quest of Bridging Paradigms.

This is not strictly following the basic method of philosophy—Argument, Premise and Conclusion. Even so, I would like to share the following statements.

Premise 1. If the subject was the brain, my premise would be, the brain has two hemispheres in itself so the conclusion is, to use both sides is better than one.

My favourite paradigm to bridge is the two well known—Science and Consciousness, rid of arbitrary dogma. So.... with your help, I would like to see if it's possible to marry these two Paradigms (and more) in some way without compromising any principles on any sides. Sounds impossible I know...Premise 2. Consensus within the science and the meta-physical realms. Conclusion: A useful deep wisdom is to be found.

Premise 3. If we think of Source wanting to experience itself by splitting into infinite separate parts, I think it's safe to say in conclusion that you are a Spark of Divinity standing on the cutting edge of creation in every moment of now. That makes you/me/us all Divine, Sovereign beings. Conclusion: any coercion or control to steer the the Individual away from their deep experience will in turn cause a lack of potential growth for the Sovereign and Source.

Premise 4. If we look at the system upside down: from a few ruling the masses and teaching the system is more important than you. To the Masses ruling themselves, while understanding that every human has infinite worth, then no system, thing or other being can be more valuable than you. Conclusion: From master and slaves to Sovereigns we become.

Can we have Utopia? Can we manifest Heaven on Earth?

If you have time, feel free to critique any or all of the above statements.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.