• csillababa
    Good evening

I am not sure if any are aware, but due to the strikes at universities across the UK, much of our teaching on our course has been greatly compromised and especially a particular module within the course that I am enrolled on. Consequently, the essay question set has taken us by surprise -with about fifty per cent of content delivered - and thus I was hoping someone could give me pointers or advice on which two theorists would be a good idea to choose and within which 'particular emphasis' and/or good discussion points to mention for my essay. I would be extremely grateful if somebody could help as I am rather stuck on getting started due to all the missed seminars which are not going to be rescheduled as it is part of the lecturers' strike policy.

The question is:

"Taking any of the two theorists studied in the unit, examine the implications of how their work engages with the notion of politics. Responses should place particular emphasis on EITHER space OR subjectivity OR ethics OR aesthetics."

Theorists studied: Spinoza, Guattari, Deleuze, Lazzarato, Badiou, Whitehead and Sauvagnargues.

Many thanks in advance.

csillababa
  • Baden
    You're welcome.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.