• Justin
    I was wondering if anyone can give any logical lab proven sound evidence for either the existence of non existence of this coined term monoatomic gold.

Please proved scholarly articles supporting either you're proof of this theory or proof of the non existence of this theory.

Also simple opinions and comments don't count as fact as they shouldn't examples like "Monoatomic gold doesn't exist." or "it is scientifically proven monoatomic gold is Real/Not real. " will not stand on equal footing and you will need to provide solid lab evidence or credible sources to support you're claim and if not you will be called out. Thank-you

Also as a note please I am posting this topic as a curious question, please do not attack me personally for my claims I'm not an expert nor posses a degree of any sort but I do consider myself pretty well rounded when it comes to the sciences and judging reason from just people's personal fancies, factual evidence and exsperience from just trolling or pretentious false knowledge.

I am interested in this topic because from either points of view weather it be supports of this theory to the Deniers of it there is no factual evidence by either side presente that I have not found.

It's like there is the crazy supporters of Atlantis, alchemy, Aliens and energy channelers to just the outwrite beligerant deniers who don't give any credible eveidance but just talk crap without eveidance.

I feel that this subject without agreeing with the nuts actually holds promise points of real scientific footing where that I know gold exists within the body on trace amounts and that gold does play a major role certain medical circles as real medicinal agent for treating various disease proof for both claims here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colloidal_gold

However again please people don't take things so seriously let's just have a rational discussion.

Personally I feel I am a little knowledgable in this area of the physics of atoms, however I am normal sure about the physics of gold and if it could be dissolved to either a monoatomic or diatomic state and be mix in salts to provide any real healing.

I don't believe the claims around this theoretical substance nor do I believe in alchemy, transmutation, ect. I am a open-mindedness skeptic in this.
    Thankyou very much
  • Banno
    It's bullshit. Lies used to sell a product that does nothing.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.