Growth

12Next
  • Agustino
    You sound a bit too Epicurean for my tastes. I'd get bored I think.
  • Scalpounet
    Okay, i will try to get something bigger although my goals focuses on sharing thoughts and what other people could think of.
    Ultimately, I agree with you. We all want to shine, being the center of attention. From this point of view, we can say my objective could be described as making sure my communication allows me to shine in front of people. This directs me to a discussion I posted a few days ago: Humankind beginning and communication. I am talking about the survival and communication objectives. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this specific discussion if you have time.
  • Sir2u
    Okay, i will try to get something bigger although my goals focuses on sharing thoughts and what other people could think of.Scalpounet

So what you need is bigger ideas to hit people with. When I said get something big to hit them with I did not necessarily mean sticks.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.