• Neil Collingbourne
    Hello everyone.. I'm new to this forum and feel glad to have chanced upon it. My own philosophical background is in empiricism, and I would like to, if I may, point its members in the direction of my new YouTube channel, which I have set up for the sake of starting an intellectual movement dedicated to Empirical Theology. Its aim is to re-invoke the ideas of the enlightenment, whilst empowering individuals to discount the idea of an interventionist God outside the realm of their own experience. The channel features a short introduction video, as well as two videos which were filmed at Speakers' Corner, Hyde Park, London, which I will add to as they're more fun than talking to a camera on my own. Thank you for your attention. Hope you enjoy, here it is
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.