• ArguingWAristotleTiff
    My heart was heavy when I heard the news but then I remembered who Cancer is choosing to mess with and my bet is on John. (L)
  • Thanatos Sand
    McCain has been one of the worst warhawks in Congress the last 25 years, pushing hard for the Iraq War, pushing hard for the continuing bombing of Syria and destabilization of that country, and for almost all other military actions. I don't wish him ill, but he sure doesnt' have my sympathy.
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    The Maverick passed off into tonight's gorgeous sunset, in one of the most beautiful places on Earth. The place I was married and I too, when the time comes, wish to be fortunate enough to cease living, surrounded by family and friends.
    There is a calm energy on the Arizona winds tonight, as every wind chime for miles announce his being whole again, no longer in pain on this realm.
    John McCain's life was always about serving our country in any way possible and for that dedication, I am forever grateful. Very few men have lived the breadth of life the Maverick did.
    So I raise my glass to the setting sun and wish him the Happiest of Trails~

You Should Have Seen It Color
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    If you have a chance, watch this video 47.5 minutes in, when Grant Woods speaks of John McCain in his most private moments, it will make you smile, laugh and weep. Every aspect of him and indeed unknown truths about those whom held him captive in Vietnam.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.