• Shawn

No, the theaters are full of Tom Cruise's cum. Mental masturbation is my thing.
  • Shawn
    No one is reading the what is in the Lounge, let alone the forum to make that a concern, unless you want to fall into a conspiracy trap. Maybe it could involve the cyber intelligence wing of Scientology.Nils Loc

Shh, I used to work there. :cool:
  • Baden
    @Nils Loc @Shawn

:strong: :cool:
  • Baden

Consider this your safe space to employ madness as an offensive mirror to the perverse sanity that the medusa of social reality aims at us. Our happy quarantine in the sardonic inverse of respectable truth frees us to battle our inner lies. Cum Cruise is but the sacrificial lamb in wolf's clothing that we burn and circle as he stares manically cackling and crackling from the fire, daring us to look away. Rejoice in the jig. Eventually the ground falls out from beneath us all, even Cruise, and, in the abyss, all are one.
  • Baden
    Ballad of the Chained Gahng

By Anon

My sister works in Hollywood
    My brother eats firewood
    The Colonel spoke when he could
    Until they took him away

An honest man he ever was
    For that sin, he lost his schnozz
    They cut it off and mailed it me
    I pinned it on my wall

I bow before it every day
    For the Colonel who once held his sway
    Over Hollywood's wicked ways
    But now rots chained in Cum Cruise's jail

Forced to preach Ron Hubbard's creed
    To the blushing Boulevard's poison seeds
    He once was all we could ever need
    But they took him away
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.