• Beena
    What is really dark mass and dark energy?

We don't know. But we know about light mass and light energy. Energy is conserved we all know. Light and heat energies coming from the sun, light the earth and heat it up too. But sun keeps emitting the light and heat radiations. Energy is conserved on earth, so the remaining must move into the dark spheres. What happens there is, like black or dark absorbs all colours, dark must absorb all extra heat, light, sound, magnetism etc. energies. So now we know what dark mass and dark energy are all about. But this analysis is, by keeping light as the focal beginning. What if light or the sun happened after, and the dark is first. The logic is circular, but it's quite evident dark is first and understands no limits. The giant dark emptiness is infinite. In there we have billions of galaxies and zillions of solar systems. And the beginning of all energies is as dark quantum energy particles, +ve and -ve, forming the suns eventually. Light energy makes mass. As through photosynthesis of light photons, apple is made. This apple gives energy and puts mass also on us. So light energy making mass, dark mass must make energy. And so the quantum particles fluctuate as energy. And they eventually form whole environments. This dark energy is what is in the dark. Dark mass we don't really understand except that dark is scary, but we understand that dark mass can be made to dissipate with light energy. So, in this article, i have tried to explain dark matter - dark mass and dark energy.
  • universeness
    So, in this article, i have tried to explain dark matter - dark mass and dark energy.Beena
    Why don't you read Wiki's article on dark matter, as a beginning, and then return here and explain why dark matter is posited by science at all.
    One step at a time. Ignore dark energy for now.
  • Beena

Okay.

Dark matter is posited, postulated, considered or put in place or position, by science because according to the articles talking, it constitutes about 95% of the entire cosmic matter. The article says remaining is just ordinary matter, but i think it's no ordinary matter but emptiness rather because logically empty space needs to be there.
    Dark matter is really - dark mass and dark energy. I guess you want me to talk about dark mass only.

So, i will only focus on dark mass later, but for now let's just consider dark matter. Example phrases - why are you keeping me in the dark? What is the point of the matter? The point of the matter, is the jist of what a person is talking about, so the whole matter can be understood. So what is the point? The point here depicted would be the cosmic center. Depicted in black, a singularity. Going into plurality - a white hole, big bang comes into view, quantum energy particles +ve and -ve begin fluctuating. Various combinations, and the cosmos forms. Point of the matter understood. I'll consider mass in the 2nd writing on this. I just need to keep going back to the wiki article and also make some dinner.
  • universeness
    So first consider;
    What happens there is, like black or dark absorbs all colours, dark must absorb all extra heat, light, sound, magnetism etc. energies. So now we know what dark mass and dark energy are all about.Beena
    and from wiki:
    Dark matter is called "dark" because it does not appear to interact with the electromagnetic field, which means it does not absorb, reflect, or emit electromagnetic radiation and is, therefore, difficult to detect.
    The 'dark' of dark matter is not about it's lack of 'illumination,' it refers to the fact that dark matter is a substance that does NOT absorb, reflect or emit electromagnetic radiation and is therefore very difficult to DETECT. Electromagnetic radiation INCLUDES 'all colours within VISIBLE light.' The quote from wiki should inform you that the quote above, from your OP in this thread, is full of errors and misconceptions. Dark matter clearly DOES NOT 'absorb all colours' or all 'extra heat, light, sound, magnetism etc' Dark matter DOES NOT appear to interact with electromagnetic radiation AT ALL. Also what does 'extra heat' mean in the context you employ it?

Dark matter is posited, postulated, considered or put in place or position, by science because according to the articles talking, it constitutes about 95% of the entire cosmic matter. The article says remaining is just ordinary matter, but i think it's no ordinary matter but emptiness rather because logically empty space needs to be there.Beena

Well. the Wiki article I cited states 85%, not 95% as a measure of the amount of dark matter, but that's not a vital point at the moment as your basic misconceptions are leading you to make very confused and bizarre claims. What do you mean by the words I have underlined above? How can what you are referring to as 'ordinary matter,' (which I assume you understand to include, 'matter,' as a substance made of quarks and electrons,) be 'emptiness?'
    You phrases don't make much rational sense!
    Quantum field theory would suggest there is really no such 'reality' as 'empty space,' due to constant quantum fluctuations, the lowest energy state of any 3d point coordinates in a quantum vacuum is NOT zero!
    I think you would benefit from a little more in-depth study of the science behind such proposals as dark matter and dark energy, before commenting about it from your position as a theist, with what seem to be a beginners knowledge of the science involved. I am not an physics expert myself, but I do study the area quire regularly.
  • Beena
    Quantum fluctuations cannot happen unless empty space is there. Just like i need emptiness to exercise, go here, go there etc. So emptiness would have to be there.

Dark matter is the sum total of all matter in the cosmos. And then we see the light in there once the suns form from it. All electromagnetic radiation would be there as well in it, no matter what scientists say. Dark mass dissipating with light means, something like dark mass was there but light made it dissipate, disappear. With light gone, dark mass is there back again. This tells us that the dark mass just becomes invisible in the presence of light because in light's absence it is again visible.

The cosmos is just elementary particle fluctuations in the beginning and then those form whole environments.

Visible dark mass we see. Invisible dark energy we can feel. It's relaxing. Oh! Please can you shut the damn light, i can't sleep. The invisible dark energy keeps the galaxies in place. They can function only as such, but we need dark energy to sleep and relax instead. We get charged and can function in the light. Electromagnetic radiation, how would dark matter not absorb, radiate etc.? It would.

If the invisible dark energy is not there, the invisibilities in life could not be accounted for. If the visible dark mass does not go and come, with light and no light, then the visibilities could not be accounted for. So!

Etc.
  • universeness
    Quantum fluctuations cannot happen unless empty space is there. Just like i need emptiness to exercise, go here, go there etc. So emptiness would have to be there.Beena
    No, quantum fluctuations ARE what space does, within tiny durations of time. Space itself, is most likely dynamic. 3D spatial perturbation, may also be caused by the existence of tiny, extra spatial dimensions or by inter-dimensional vibrating superstrings, etc.

You need many 'properties' to 'exercise,' you need an ability to move, and the ability to choose a direction, and navigate, and think, and feel etc. Yes, you need space, but you don't need that space to be empty, is there oxygen in the space you exercise in for example? Are there subatomic particulates in the space you exercise in, and are there billions of neutrinos passing through you as you exercise? Just some examples for you to muse over.

Dark matter is the sum total of all matter in the cosmosBeena
    No It's not, as we also have 'detectable' matter? You need more accuracy in what you post!

And then we see the light in there once the suns form from it.Beena
    Again, accuracy Beena!!!! We see VISIBLE light, Gamma rays, Xrays, Radio, infra red, ultra violet, also travel as electromagnetic/light waves. Do you 'see' those light frequencies? Can you see the cosmic microwave background radiation, without scientific equipment? NO! BUT we can detect it!

All electromagnetic radiation would be there as well in it, no matter what scientists say.Beena
    That's just complete nonsense! If dark matter interacted with electromagnetic radiation, then we would easily detect it!

Visible dark mass we see. Invisible dark energy we can feel. It's relaxing. Oh! Please can you shut the damn light, i can't sleep. The invisible dark energy keeps the galaxies in place. They can function only as such, but we need dark energy to sleep and relax instead. We get charged and can function in the light. Electromagnetic radiation, how would dark matter not absorb, radiate etc.? It would.

If the invisible dark energy is not there, the invisibilities in life could not be accounted for. If the visible dark mass does not go and come, with light and no light, then the visibilities could not be accounted for. So!
    Beena

No offence Beena, but if your postings remain as irrational and non-sensical, as the contents of the above quote, then Its just not worth my time and effort to engage with you, on these topics.
    Which is a shame, as I enjoy debating with theists about why they believe the stuff they claim to believe.
    If you have no sensible claims, supported by scientific evidence and not just what are, in my opinion, bad irrational ideas, typed from a theistic bias, then I will leave it to others to engage with you.
    There are a few theist sympathisers on TPF, perhaps they can offer you more solace that I.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.