• Pierre-Normand
    Was it specified that the machines were identical ( functioning identically ) ?plaque flag

Should that not be the default assumption?
  • plaque flag
    Should that not be the default assumption?Pierre-Normand

I think so, and it was cool that the bot understood that. I piped in because I was guessing at the proposed neglected intricacy, and that's what I could come up with.
  • Pierre-Normand
    I piped in because I was guessing at the proposed neglected intricacy, and that's what I could come up with.plaque flag

:up:
  • Alexander Hine
    It impresses on the level of insight the programmers have on grammatical and semantic operation to allow that model to behave as it does on information and language processing and with personality. Whilst complex it is operating from rules and information sources from the internet that give it the ability to run semantic inference models on all types of information scenarios. really impressive feat of engineering.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.