• Vera Mont
    .....on that happy note....
  • universeness
    .....on that happy note....Vera Mont

:lol: Pessimism is akin to misery imo Vera, It loves company.
    I always liked the words of this song, in some strange way, it always seemed to make my more pessimistic friends smile and 'sit down' for another beer of cheer!

• Vera Mont
    I always liked the words of this song, in some strange way, it always seemed to make my more pessimistic friends smile and 'sit down' for another beer of cheer!universeness

...and another thing... liquor prices just took a wallop in taxation. I have to cut back on beer. An excellent reason to refrain from diluting it with salt water.
    Good song, though.
  • universeness

Well, if they don't work very hard to 'conserve' affordable prices on beer, then I will sharpen my pitchfork even more, and persuade the rich people, that we are all coming to drink free beer at their houses, if they don't stop ripping us all off! To secure for the workers, by hand or by brain, the full fruits of their industry and control over the means of production, distribution and exchange.
  • Vera Mont
    forever and ever salam
  • Arne
    Well, if they don't work very hard to 'conserve' affordable prices on beer, then I will sharpen my pitchfork even more, and persuade the rich people, that we are all coming to drink free beer at their housesuniverseness

I like beer.
  • universeness

We always have more room for another sharp pitchfork wielder, in times of unacceptably high beer prices but @Vera Mont might stop us with shouts of Salam. I understand her preference for peace.

The trouble is that that might mean as workers, we can but help make the beer, but under the tough, conservative, tory, unfair, money trick games, we cant afford to pay for any to drink!
    But hey, that's the conservative way! :rage:
1234Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.