• Agent Smith
    Thank-you. I need your scrutiny. May it continue.ucarr

:ok:
  • ucarr
    Are you perhaps talking about, say, an interaction between two hypercubes?ucarr

No, definitely not, that kinda stuff is above me pay grade mate, but look at the underlined term in your sentence.Agent Smith

So far I've gotta wild speculation about what you're suggesting here. Could it be you're suggesting cardinality in 4-space is categorically different from what it is in 3-space? Are we looking at a difference such that hypercubes don't proliferate in the same way cubes proliferate?
  • Agent Smith
    No, much, much simpler, and it seems you're getting along fine with your rather quaint little project. Forget what I said, it's of no consequence.
  • PhilosophyRunner
    I still don't get it. Not the paradox of a set of all sets not members of themselves - that I know. I don;t understand how that applies to 3D configuration trying to contain a 4D configuration. Perhaps you can point me to where Frege conceptualized this particular paradox with 4D and 3D shapes?
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.