• Agent Smith
    Right, but the proof at which it says x = x I'm unsure with.john27

I didn't say x = x and if I did, it's exactly what I would say:

I am that I am.:fire:
  • Agent Smith
    Yeah, whatever. I think you are missing my point. You are adding two thoughts together and creating reality. I don't think the world works like that. There are not three dwellings, but only one.You cannot live in an address or live in architect's plans. So your list does not work and your math doesn't work.

If I have a drawing of an apple, a photo of an apple and an apple, how many apples do I have?
    unenlightened

@john27

You mean to say there's only one self. Perhaps then to take into account your position, I could say there are 2 impressions/images of the one self - one the self-image (who you think you are) and the other the other-image (who others think you are). The one true self, epistemologically, is either the self-image and/or the other-image Hence Sr = Ss + So
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.