• Moliere
    I'm thinking that I want to participate in this: it's an online course with David Harvey discussing the Grundrisse.

I thought I'd share it as an opportunity for thems who like the idea of a live guided discussion from a living philosopher.
  • Mikie

Harvey is fantastic. This will be interesting indeed.
  • fdrake
    Also committed to join. Thanks for the heads up.
  • Moliere

Well, the person who told me about it bought me a hard copy of the book, officially guilt tripping me into committing. :D (honestly was probably going to do it anyways)

Glad to have some fellow travelers along. Maybe we can use the thread to post thoughts as we go along.
  • Maw
    Would love to attend in NYC but I have a conflicting schedule unfortunately. I did read the Grundrisse along with his video series several years back.
  • Moliere
    That's cool. Feel free to comment along.

I've read a lot of Marx, including Capital v 1, but never the Grundrisse -- it wasn't exactly on my list, but I'm easily nudged ;). Plus the whole free course to keep me on schedule is nice.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.