• frank
    MrEpTMc.jpg
    This is "two toads wearing cowboy hats" made by the text to image app, Wonder, which is available on Google play. I didn't pick the freakiest one, in fact they were all pretty freaky in a Lovecraft sort of way.

Wonder does require payment. I'm doing a free trial, but I might pay the $25 for the lifetime access. It has different styles you can choose and the pictures are better than some of the free sites.
  • frank
    gD5W0pJ.jpg

This is "fish in Japanese clothing on a sea of catsup"
  • Nils Loc
    rk82X4z.jpg

Gothic Kabuki Theater

Auxc0lK.jpg

Japanese Print Autumn
  • frank

Nice!

"mushroom cloud made out of pumpkins"

gXxx9Zf.jpg

2dCVAnN.jpg
  • frank
    "Russian soldier hugging a raccoon"

hOJXfuc.jpg

8QNwA8W.jpg
  • frank
    "gravity's rainbow book cover"

Mb6uTwt.jpg
  • Nils Loc
    I suppose because faces are always front and center of a general portrait and hands/appendages are often hidden and more complex for 3D rotation, could explain why the AI messes up appendages more often than faces. I'd be impressed if one could generate what passes for an anatomically correct hand on this app.

UgDEY7X.jpg

Perfect Hand

Ykg1PG4.jpg

Anatomically Correct Hand
  • frank
    But imagine you saw that in a gallery and then noticed the name of the painting. You'd be like, "That's cool!"

But for AI software, it doesn't mean anything. That's weird. Mine also has trouble with hands. Not sure why.

"girl carved from wood with smoky background"

UvMueIV.jpg
  • javi2541997
    Gothic Kabuki TheaterNils Loc

Japanese Print AutumnNils Loc

So awesome!
  • frank
    More AI generated art:

Socrates' (I really like this one)
    907jamf.jpg

Nietzsche as a Russian icon:

gFi0XCv.jpg

Karl Marx as Uncle Sam

bSmwqAZ.jpg

Random other stuff:

8PF0YXR.jpg

ti0hdfp.jpg

zY24tsV.jpg

jV8bhdn.jpg

PlabCaI.jpg

8WtdD7V.jpg
  • frank
    Nietzsche with frog

covtbRY.jpg
  • frank
    Jesus with fish

YZI08ix.jpg
  • frank
    Nietzsche by the lake with friend

2f3jsjE.jpg
  • frank
    Another thing you can do is make an endless supply of aliens. This requires importing a picture and adding key words and styles to shape them in different ways. For instance "Queen Victoria" applies features from Queen Victoria's face to the image. "Dragon skin" adds reptilian features. For some reason "dragon" doesn't do anything. It doesn't understand what to do with it.

AThTkZs.jpg

jKzeuZG.jpg

U4Aiac4.jpg

tCnjN87.jpg
  • Nils Loc
    This AI art generation is terribly addictive. Though I feel bad for artist now, whose images are being referenced for generation just because they exist online. Apparently we're free to monetize these generated images.

FZaYXmr.jpg

LApBwux.jpg

EMLF65n.jpg

b9etGhw.jpg

1tFybCL.jpg
  • frank
    Apparently we're free to monetize these generated images.Nils Loc

I've been wondering who owns them. How did you do the landscapes?

I can't stop making people covered in moss:

TPy4uHq.jpg

iEX3CNb.jpg

These are various stages of putting Leonora Carrington as a prompt.

5pIAAqj.jpg

Zopj36V.jpg

FHorjXL.jpg

This is an AI generated Leonora Carrington painting. That's insane. It looks just like her stuff.

AuA1P3U.jpg
  • frank
    I can't stop.

D51iDAV.jpg
  • Nils Loc
    How did you do the landscapes?frank

It's water color style with inputs of : "English moor tors" and "English moor gorse".

Share your recipe for photorealistic moss on stuff.
  • frank

It's "sad statue covered in moss in a forest"

I used a few styles: studio light, photo, and hyperrealism. With the Leonora Carrington ones I imported a picture as a basis. It was a moss covered statue.

It's funny that a lot of the Leonora Carrington ones both have her likeness in them and her style of painting. The Yayoi Kusama ones do that too. It's kind of convoluted. Try "Yayoi Kusama made out of tree roots." Trippy.
  • frank
    Queen Victoria:
    OAizNh1.jpg

Sacagawea:
    w2DNYp6.jpg
  • Ying
    This is what I got when I asked for a "realist gold statue of Julia the Elder". I used Bing btw:

OIG-h37-P-xyk0.jpg
  • praxis
    Same for Midjourney

praxis_realist_gold_statue_of_Julia_the_Elder_739aaadf-1908-4792-a7b8-d4d0eeed2140.png
  • Ying
    Same for Midjourneypraxis

Nice~

:up:
  • praxis
    On a swing...

praxis_realist_gold_statue_of_Julia_the_Elder_on_a_swing_de940e7f-fc6b-47fd-b19b-020a4e3521a5.png
  • Ying
    When I asked Bing for an "art deco gold statue of Napoleon", I got 2 really nice ones (imho):

napo1.jpg

napo2.jpg
  • Ying
    An AI generated painting of ZEUS:

ZEUS.jpg

I'm getting pretty good at entering useful parameters to create nice art with Bing Image Generator these days. Takes a few tries, but the results speak for themselves, I feel.
  • Ying
    Odin:

Odin.jpg
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.