• skyblack

Thank you kind sir.
  • Tate
    It occurs to me that this issue is mostly about non-philosophical discussions. If I just stay away from those, I probably won't see as much infantile behavior from mods or members. :up:
  • skyblack

It occurs to me that this issue is mostly about non-philosophical discussions. If I just stay away from those, I probably won't see as much infantile behavior from mods or members.Tate

Since you been here in the forum you have been butting heads with the mods and some members. Your grievances seem to flow from your previous incarnations. You have started many threads and posts which focus on what you think is going on in the forum..And the worse part is, you are also doing these behind the cover of other people's back, using any pretext to shoot. See if you can stay away from this kind of infantile behavior.
  • Tate
    See if you can stay away from this kind of infantile behavior.skyblack

I'll try.
  • skyblack
    I'll try.Tate

Good. Because if it were another forum you would be gone by now, and would need to re-enter using yet another alias.
  • Tate
    Good. Because if it were another forum you would be gone by now, and would need to re-enter using yet another alias.skyblack

You're mistaken.
  • fdrake
    I'm going to close the thread. It seems like current consensus is that there doesn't need to be a systemic change in how tone is policed in political discussions. There were a few times in recent memory where we perhaps intervened too late under the current ruleset. Maybe we can try and be quicker on the draw.
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet