• javi2541997

Can wars be avoided?

No, and sometimes they are even necessary. War and violence are two important elements of human nature. The world as we know it today is made due to wars that established the map and geopolitics.

Can revolutions be avoided?

It depends on people and their needs. If you cannot put some order in your house or local spaces don't ask for a revolution. I think those can be avoided if at least the citizens can live with basic necessities and lack uncertainty. But I understand that humans are complex and tend to love to express their war spirit as I typed previously.

Is freedom something we can engineer?

I would sound pretty totalitarian but trust me, freedom is one of the fatal issues of our government. The citizens or Societies are not ready to live with freedom yet. Most of the politicians or state parasites use the formula to just live thanks to our taxes. They say it is ok and important to vote for them. But no, they are lying. This democratic system about representatives is a lie. They built up as a mask to keep living a good life. I clearly see that the most democratic country is less pure. Why? Because democracy makes the wrong action to allow literally everything. If you want to keep the peace it would be necessary to put some restrictions. Do not worry. We will not see this kind of fatalism where the democracies are gone because people are so obsessed with it and we any longer have original authors or philosophers to make something different.

Make a favour to yourself and do not vote in the next elections. You would feel better and would think: This is how the real change begins

What about our prosperity or our independence?

We no longer have any of these hippy concepts. We are not independent of anything or anybody. What prosperity or independence are you asking if we do not know our values and culture?
    I personally think death is the real of independence from our world.
  • Average

You have a very interesting perspective and I thank you for sharing it with me.
  • javi2541997
    I thank you for sharing it with me.Average

You are welcome :up:
  • Agent Smith
    Political fatalism: Even if Russian hackers hadn't leaked sensitive Hillary Clinton emails, Trump would've won the elections.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.