• universeness
    Well, actually I have used logic and reason my whole life in everything I do because I was taught to. And I still doKen Edwards

A good strategy of life and for living the human experience sir. But not just because you were taught to but also because you accepted that teaching as offering a good strong foundation to build upon. Your use of intuition compliments your foundations in logic and reason.

You also seem to be comfortable with the use of intuitionKen Edwards

Since I took early retirement, I oil paint as one of the hobbies I love.
    I have read all of Carl Sagans books and enjoyed his description of the triune human brain and the various functions of the R-complex, the limbic system and the cortex. I like the me, myself and I aspects that I use to represent my triune brain. I have used this to stabilise their interrelationships and enforce common cause and union between me, myself and I.
    I want to be part of the solutions and not part of the problems. A very difficult navigation on a case by case basis when full information is not available or is open to misinterpretation.
    But my goal to get it right continues.

And creative greetings to you, dear brother from a living body. But not so much a walking one. I am 97 and don't walk too good.
    Much love, Ken Edward
    Ken Edwards

97! FANTASTIC SIR! I am 57. I read a new scientist article a few months ago which suggested that the first person to live between 125 and 170 is alive today. I vote for you to be one of those first ones to do so, as your sentiments above are sooooooo kind! :up: :clap: :flower:
    Regardless of my longevity, my fate, or the contributions I have made or will make towards helping the world become a better place, you sound like a great person to be around.
  • Hillary
    Janus
    You got the question wrong, Janus. The right question is __ Which is best? Lick or get licked?
    — Ken Edwards

Would I rather lick an arse or have my arse licked? Neither sound at all appealing, unless it were a beautiful, clean young woman, but, otherwise, if I had to choose, I would definitely go with the latter.
    Janus

Dear god... what is this forum turning into...?
  • Janus
    Dear god... what is this forum turning into...?Hillary

Do you find yourself offended?
  • Hillary

Not me. My arse!
  • Janus
    So, you and your arse are involved in a schizoid delusion?
  • Hillary

:lol:

I don't know about mr. Hillary, but I'm certainly not!
  • Janus
    :smile: Good to hear!
  • Hillary
    Good to hear!Janus

Big buzz! :smile:
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist