• EugeneW
    Neither do I see your point. So, are we good?L'éléphant

I have no point. Im just no solipsist. I believe dreams, gods, science, life, you, me, them, all there is, equally true and why requiring proof? The need for proof is just some silly invention, taught to you since you were a kid, in schools you were forced to go by the scientific establishment ruling the planet.
  • EugeneW
    Is God the/one of the best thoeries we have?Agent Smith

Gods are no theory and neither is the big bang, not even infinite of them. Do I have proof? Ýes. Of course, that's what I think.
  • Agent Smith
    Gods are no theory and neither is the big bang, not even infinite of them. Do I have proof? Ýes. Of course, that's what I think.EugeneW

I wish you were a bona fide authority, my life would've been much simpler. Simple is good, oui? Big brother sister knows, trust EugeneW. :smile:
  • Agent Smith
    Im just no solipsistEugeneW

Any good argument for why you're not...solipsist?
  • EugeneW

Inter alia, I don't like to be alone.
  • Agent Smith
    Inter alia, I don't like to be alone.EugeneW

I don't like the sun; yet, here I am in the land of the Pharoahs, Akhenaten's resting place!
  • EugeneW

Once upon a time, in the land of 1000 solipsists, one of them died. But the 999 left, didn't care.
  • Agent Smith
    Once upon a time, in the land of 1000 solipsists, one of them died. But the 999 left, didn't care.EugeneW

This doesn't establish the falsity of solipsism in my humble opinion; people "die" in video games. I have a kill count of roughly 3 million in Rome Total War, excluding those who met their end due to plagues and natural disasters (floods & earthquakes). I'm a genoicidal maniac (hides in shame). Oh shit! ( :sad: )
  • EugeneW
    This doesn't establish the falsity of solipsismAgent Smith

There you are right. But it displays its stupidity (no offense!).

I have a kill count of roughly 3 million in Rome Total War, excluding those who met their end due to plagues and natural disasters (floods & earthquakes). I'm a genoicidal maniac (hides in shame). Oh shit! ( :sad: )Agent Smith

:lol:

Thomas Malthus, eugenics, are alive and kicking! Thin the herd! A quick strum of the harp...
  • L'éléphant
    Once upon a time, in the land of 1000 solipsists, one of them died. But the 999 left, didn't care.EugeneW
    Jesus you're wrong! If in the land of 1,000 solipsists, one of them died, 1,000 didn't care.

You can't even do math.
  • Agent Smith
    But it displays its stupidity (no offense!).EugeneW

It does not. What's (so) stupid about solipsisim? Explain your statement, please. Is solipsism something impossible? Mulgere hircum?

Thomas Malthus, eugenics, are alive and kicking! Thin the herd!EugeneW

Thin the herd! :chin: There's the mass-murderer inside you. Good day, nice to meet you, ma'am!
  • EugeneW
    Jesus you're wrong!L'éléphant

I feel flattered but wont turn my other cheeck!

If in the land of 1,000 solipsists, one of them died, $1,000 didn't care.L'éléphant

Not sure I understand. Does 1000 dollar ever care?
  • L'éléphant
    I edited it. The dollar sign was a mistake.
  • Agent Smith
    wont turn my other cheeck!EugeneW

You should! Sorry for butting in. I really think we should always, as a rule, turn the cheek. Once the 2 on your face are done with, it gets interesting. :lol:
  • EugeneW
    It does not. What's (so) stupid about solipsisim? Explain your statement, please. Is solipsism something impossible?Agent Smith

Is milking a male goat possible?
  • EugeneW
    If in the land of 1,000 solipsists, one of them died, 1,000 didn't care.L'éléphant

None of them would care really. They all would think the others are not real. They all think only themselves are real. There is no proof the others think.
  • EugeneW
    You should! Sorry for butting in. I really think we should always, as a rule, turn the cheek. Once the 2 on your face are done with, it gets interesting. :lol:Agent Smith

Agent Smith! :lol:
  • L'éléphant
    Is milking a male goat possible?EugeneW
    Yes, but you have to spend a really long time to milk cause they produce a very minute amount.
  • EugeneW
    Yes, but you have to spend a really long time to milk cause they produce a very minute amount.L'éléphant

Coming to think about it... I did push a drop out of my nipple once!
  • L'éléphant
    I've always thought you were a goat. What I didn't know was you're a male also.
  • EugeneW
    I've always thought you were a goat. What I didn't know was you're a male also.L'éléphant

Behehehehe.....

• L'éléphant
    If those were people, we wouldn't videotape them and show in youtube for people's entertainment. Did you know that that's an inherited condition? What do you think would happen if we video an epileptic person having an episode and uploaded on youtube to get monetized?
  • Agent Smith
    We must, re William James, believe despite insufficient evidence when a belief in question is (a)

1. Forced (sink/swim). Conversion to Islam by the sword.. Argumentum ad baculum?

2. Vital (it makes a huge difference to your life and whoever else matters to you). I need God to guide me.

3. Living option (Christianity is alive while shamanism is quite dead). I can't adopt shamanism, its an extinct way of life. Perhaps it can be resurrected à la Jurassic park.
123456Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet