• Wosret
    I need people to know that the gender stuff is pretty over with. Just can't do it anymore, not allowed, international criminal on account of it for unbelievable reasons.

People thought it meant I was into boys, even though no one that actually knows me, or anything about me thinks that, and all I have is stalkers. So, I have to drop that because it brings all the unwanted attention, and makes people hate me.

Yeah, people think it causes confusion, thus songs like dragula, and born this way. So, accused of fraud, and shit like that... it's crazy.

See, there isn't even a mistake being made, and many know it. Like the song beautiful trauma, or cigarette daydreams, or "I left my scarf at your sisters place", for strangles when they're gone. Which is why things turn purple in the first song. It's cloths trading, which is something I like to do, and was interested in the ones that also seemed into that.

So, yeah, tons and tons of people pissed off at me, but all stalkers, trying to figure me out, and not actually asked anything for clarity... but yeah. Really tried to keep it, and not be destroyed by the pressure, but I really can't, just because people will become confused, and it will be something I can't do anything about.

The moon is just friends, and sun is lovers, as well... not supposed to howl at it. But yeah, gonna remain in hiding till this blows over. I'm pretty damaged from the endless hunting of me, but I hold the hope that they'll find a new worst enemy sometime soon.

This wouldn't have happened, but got zenomorphed, titan mother murdered... or at least the attempt, which, due to the pressure of, enraged me, and made me in a state so I confronted people. Certain people don't know the difference between mom and dad, and attempted to kill my mother rather than father to replace. Or the girl side, and not the boy side... so also have some alien tendencies, in the sense that my sensibilities are confused and troublesome.

So much insanity in the world... the unbelievably confused spreading infections.
  • L'éléphant
    What kind of writing is this? Fiction or non-fiction?
  • Wosret
    Fiction is about you. Non-fiction is about me.
  • Wosret
    The important thing to note is that it is completely over with. All guy, saying otherwise marks me as a monster, and criminal, and is getting me hunted more and more.

So, all done with that now. Everyone, please relent.
  • Wosret
    In truth, this has been a horrible whore of Babylon, constant, endless mutilation, and attack, and I can't withstand it any longer. I'm really begging for them to stop at this point...

All over with completely, 100%.
  • Wosret
    I need them to relent. I never told anyone anything different... it's massively prevalent, this is like putting bounties on unwanted wildlife or something.
  • L'éléphant
    What's going on with you?
  • Wosret
    Nothing much, just dancing and attempting to raise the true savior of my world. Tis the noble stoat.
  • Hanover
    Nothing much, just dancing and attempting to raise the true savior of my world. Tis the noble stoat.Wosret

Life is always a transition from one phase to the next, always in pursuit of righteousness.

I think that's what this thread is about.
  • L'éléphant
    Nothing much, just dancing and attempting to raise the true savior of my world. Tis the noble stoat.Wosret
    Yeah, I dig stoats.
    Check this out:

C76I8600-1200-crop-1.jpg
  • L'éléphant
    Life is always a transition from one phase to the next, always in pursuit of righteousness.Hanover
    Okay I get that. Thanks.
  • L'éléphant
    In truth, this has been a horrible whore of Babylon, constant, endless mutilation, and attack, and I can't withstand it any longer. I'm really begging for them to stop at this point...

All over with completely, 100%.
    Wosret
    If you need help, will you reach out?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.