• TiredThinker
    In general this docu-series received mixed reviews. It seemed to contain as far as I can tell the best research into a possible afterlife and other topics like protoplasm which has been completely debunked a long time ago. I am grateful they didn't try to slip psychic surgery in the mix.

Anyone see this and have opinions?

On the subject of reincarnation the guy shows a kid 5 sets of 2 images. 1 image is related to a memory of a dead person that the kid supposedly was, and the other is a control to see if he can select the 1 of 2 images that were known to the prior person. Selecting 50/50 odds by chance 5 times in a row. What are the odds of that? Personally don't like that the audience couldn't see any of the images.
  • jgill
    I recommend "Ozark" instead. Riveting.
  • Photios
    We can all have eternal life through our Savior, the Christ Jesus.
  • BC
    The atoms of which you are composed will survive your death and go on to have all sorts of interesting adventures FAR FAR FAR into the future. And just think, your drab wretched life may be the fantastic adventures of a few atoms that maybe passed through Julius Caesar and Jesus Christ. Or Atilla the Hun, or Vlad the Impaler, or the guy that invented the wheel, or the champion flint knapper of the mid-stone age. You could contain atoms from the first flowering plant, the first animal to venture onto dry land, the first bird, the last passenger pigeon. It is certain that you are composed of matter created in the Big Bang.

So what more do you want?
  • jgill
    So what more do you want?Bitter Crank

Don't stop now! :gasp:
  • BC
    I took your recommendation and am watching the first episode of Ozark.

Riveting, as you said.
  • BC
    @Jill: Mexicans, Mafia, Muslims...
  • Banno
    We can all have eternal life through our Savior, the Christ Jesus.Photios

Balls.
  • TiredThinker

Certainly everyone is dying fast now on that show.
  • TiredThinker

A breakdown of the docu-series.
  • TiredThinker
    I know parapsychology isn't of interest to a lot of people, but I am curious what people think of this particular representation.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment