• Shawn
    I've been pondering on some things about the nature of our black hole at the center of the Milky Way galaxy. I have a hypothesis why such supermassive black holes may emit gamma-ray bursts.

Due to the inertial confinement of the black hole at the center of the galaxy (especially Sombrero and spiral galaxies) I hypothesize that there are strong forces 'tugging' at the black hole. It is further hypothesized that due to the net total forces acting on a black hole that over time the Hawking evaporation of the black hole is enhanced by space-time being literally pulled out of the Schwarzschild radius of the black hole, at which point the black hole will emit gamma-ray bursts.

This behavior of the black hole is periodic, and the value of the sum net total of forces tugging at the black-hole in a 2-dimensional manner according to the gravitational potential well of the black hole inside the galaxy, (the value of this force is unknown in science yet).

Let me know your thoughts, as I would post this at Physics Forum, as @Posty McPostface; but, I got banned from there.

Added: I believe there are interesting scientific explanations for what might transpire nearby the black hole during a gamma-ray burst related to effects on space-time that might propagate outwards from it, also.

Thanks and hope you find this thread interesting.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.