• I like sushi
    What question/s do you think is of most value to ask leaders of countries/organisation?

If you had only three questions to ask what would you ask and why?
  • schopenhauer1
    What question/s do you think is of most value to ask leaders of countries/organisation?I like sushi

Why can’t s we seem to stop reproducing more sheeple for you to exploit?

What illusions of grandeur make you want to be leader in the first place?

What are you getting out of this?
  • Philosophim
    How do you treat and care for your most poor and vulnerable?

I ask this question, because it is natural that a government treats its wealthy and powerful well, while using, exploiting, demeaning, and griping against its lowest social standings.

The greatest countries treat their poor well. The worst follow the primitive inclination of humanity.
  • Tom Storm
    What question/s do you think is of most value to ask leaders of countries/organisation?

If you had only three questions to ask what would you ask and why?
    I like sushi

Asking questions doesn't often lead to getting genuine answers when you talk to leaders. The 'answers' you receive tend to be mediated marketing statements.

Over the years, I've spoken to CEO's, senior government policy makers, politicians and cooperate leaders and news editors (often about law reform, social policy and resource allocation) - they pretty much all have prepared responses and holding statements ready for almost any question you may ask.

And why would they answer questions, anyway? People are lightning quick to nail you for any answer you give that will unsettle a stakeholder or aggravate public opinion.

But assuming you got a genuine answer, for me there is really only one question to ask any leader - What factors are responsible for any significant decision you make? Drilling down into this will tell you what you need to know about leadership and change management.
  • Agent Smith
    1. What are your national goals?

2. What are your international goals?

3. Do you have a plan?
  • Miller
    If you had only three questions to ask what would you ask and why?I like sushi

1- how do we unite ourselves to increase cooperation?

2- what direction should be head in the future?

3- do you believe in god?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.