• Arthur1947
    The older I get, sometimes I get the feeling that I live in an animate vs. inanimate reality or I live in Nazi Germany in the mid 1930's. Thankfully, this thought passes quickly since I think this path of reasoning leads can lead to a dangerous lifestyle. Therefore, I must reject an animate vs. inanimate reality's existence (this assumes of course, that I have a choice).

With that said, the only logical can conclusion I can come to is that all is one, in other words, all that is, or seems to be is a reflection of the consciousness of GOD, however you do or don't conceive of him/her.

Here's some additional musings. . . I believe the past and future are illusions and the current moment is transitory. If this is so, what should one believe is reality/truth? Once again this assumes that I have a choice.

But, do I have a choice? Here's my 2 cents, sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. Here's the rub: I can't tell when I do or don't. Simple as that.

Therefore I pose this question to you: Is there a reality that exists for an animate vs. an inanimate reality in your reality? Your thoughts?

Arthur
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.