• PseudoB
    A Tapestry needs a Canvas.

This is sure to offend, but that is surely not the intent.

The Idea of Perspective alone assures us of the Experience of Belief.

That very sentence opens up a whole new world, and quite literally, for the Scientist willing to Experiment. What is most astonishing is the Experience of lies. But I have to say, the Experience of Truth is just as available. So then, what is Truth?

It is surely NOT governed by Experience. Our Experiences are based on the Agreements we hold, and the Momentum's behind them. This isn't the Philosophers' Stone, but is a very crucial Ingredient in the Mixt.

Truth is Reality, and vice versa. But the Experience thereof is not readily perceptible. Personally, I see Life it/Him-self, as the answer to the Age old question, "what is Truth"? Even Metals.... Grow. Nothing of this Experience remains utterly still. Everything moves. Anything Alive anyway. Regardless whether or not one is a believer in the science of the day, the Experience of the movement of even atoms is perceptible.

So, if we look at Life being given to Belief, and we consider the Hive having more Momentum than the Singular individual, then we can assume the Hive Mind forcing on the singular Mind is subject to the laws of motion. This would be the strength of the force of Suggestion.

Since we touched on Suggestion, allow me also to point out that Suggestion also plays on Free Will, Choice. Being under the the Force of Momentum, the Media we are surrounded by is used to control the masses. Add in the data-collection, even of just Facebook alone, and any individual, in any town or city, could be manipulated to react in a very specific manner, just by analyzing their likes and dislikes, along with their contacts, who is contacted under what conditions, etc.

This digital Screen is overlaid, overtop the Real world, by way of Projection. Agreements Projected, are then Experienced, so long the Hive is in Agreement, since the Hive has the most Momentum.

Until we entertain the Idea of Truth. In order for the "concept" of lies to exist, there must be Truth. Not that lies are opposite or equal to Truth. Not al all. But "what is" must precede what "is not". One cannot possible declare what "is not" without knowledge of "what is".

So, Truth precedes lies.

Here again, the lies we Experience, as hard as that is to process, they do not come from the Truth. Lies are not born from Truth. They are born from the one believing lies. Agreements with lies.

So we can understand now, the hardship, even the impossibility, of ever reaching the Truth, on our own.

As offensive as this all may be, let me add in that Yeshua of Nazareth was the only One to ever claim to be the manifestation of the Truth. With signs and wonders following, and documented by multiple witnesses. Scripture says that we are all capable of reaching this ability, and Perspective assures us of it. If the scientists would stop arguing spirit, and apply their laws of motion to things of the spirit, it is a simple thing to test. Experience immediately follows. But one needs the Faith to challenge the world systems, because to do so demotes ones worldly value to virtually beggar. At first. In alchemical terms, this would be nigredo. In masonic terms, black, then white, then yellow, then red.

If one takes the soul of man to be a type of spirit, then it is soul that is partaker of both realms.

Like Mind.

Scripture tells us to "be likeminded"....

Coincidence?

I think not.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.