• Raymond
    because unicorns are self-conscious and don't like being watched when they're doing their thingMAYAEL

Exactly! That's why they hide beneath the wave function.
  • Raymond
    The double slit experiment is horse crap
    They have never been able to track a single photon infact we have never seen a photon the photon remains a hypothesis not a fact and so the entire experiment is a BS story
    MAYAEL

It are exactly the BS stories that are the nicest in physics! What you said about glowing unicorns is actually very to the point. If the experiment is done with electrons even more (no one has seen them either). Electrons can be considered as triplets of massless charges, Various kinds of them. And it are exactly charges that give rise to mass and consciousness. As they don't like being watched they hide under the comforting wave function, giving them shelter and direction while longing for other charges.
  • MAYAEL
    not sure if you're joking or being serious?
  • Raymond
    not sure if you're joking or being serious?MAYAEL

Serious! I seriously think physical charges are the base for consciousness. And I seriously believe quarks and leptons are composite particles. Two massless base fields can explain all elementary particle interactions. Just give me one such reaction.
  • MAYAEL
    quarks and leptons are also just hypotheticals that haven't been proven...
  • Raymond

So are you... Can you prove yourself?
  • MAYAEL
    I'm not going to waist my time with that crap and you should know the difference between a particle that's never been seen can't be seen and is only imagined and a person which has been seen by millions of people you can interact with not hypothetically but literally interact with and is made up of many many particles and if you don't know the difference and you can't see how that's an illogical question that you ask me then I can't help you
  • Raymond
    but literally interact with and is made up of many many particlesMAYAEL

You see? The particles are real!
  • MAYAEL
    If your just going to misrepresent me to phuck with me for sh!ts and giggles then this conversations over

This is a serious topic to me and a truly troubling one because so many people don't realize just how much of science is built upon imaginary ideas despite the motto being one of "if it ain't real it ain't real" and blind to anything related to the spiritual side of life

So yeah I've got better things to do with my time like make a sandwich so ✌️
123456Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.