• Mohammad Asaduzzaman Chowdhury
    Silent philosophy is a philosophy where the underlying truth of an inanimate substance gives birth to a new sense of life within man. Where people will learn from the root even though the root has no soul But even if there is no life, there is not much to say about the root
    In many cases there may be inanimate patterns Whose presence does not mean many things But it will be brought out by man with his imagination, thinking power and sense of life and will have a positive reflection in his life.
    Such as wood is an inert substance When wood burns in the fire and plays a role in making human food, people will learn to give up wood and apply it positively in their lives.
    In the same way, people will learn from the solid, liquid and gaseous state of water that the situation can change people's lifestyle.
    When a book is in the house, people have to understand that the chained letters inside the book want to make people wise. People need to be interested in reading those books In the same way, people should be influenced by the motivation to enlighten others in the light of knowledge
    There can be many such examples However, not all people think the same thing by rotating matter It is very important to have variety in thinking
    This may be a new philosophical concept centered on matter May not be again Everything depends on the diversity of people's own thoughts and attitudes
  • T Clark
    Silent philosophy is a philosophy where the underlying truth of an inanimate substance gives birth to a new sense of life within man.Mohammad Asaduzzaman Chowdhury

This sounds like meditative practice. Awareness.

Welcome to the forum.
  • James Riley
    As long as it's all about us, then I'm sure it will find a way.
  • Agent Smith
    Temet Nosce

Those who know don't speak. Those who speak don't know — Laozi
  • Daemon
    Laozi said that, so I guess he doesn't know?
  • Philosophim
    Laozi said that, so I guess he doesn't know?Daemon

Its a lousy (Laozi) statement after all! I'm sorry, I couldn't resist the pun, :D
  • Agent Smith
    Laozi said that, so I guess he doesn't know?Daemon

We'll all find out at one time or another, won't we? Perhaps...truths, assuming Laozi was into that to begin with, is not as effable as we supposed. Nonpropositional beliefs...there's even a thread on that topic.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.