• _db
    You can say I’m not original...that I should go invent something new...to stop piggy-backing on C’s style!...well, you’re right, but fuck you, it’s fun! He really found a neat trick with those three little dots...now THAT is progress!...talk about cathartic...don’t have to worry about grammatical tedium...the pause is enough...gives you time to digest the words...kind of like a dance...just stringing along phrases...lah-dah-dah-dah...give it a try!

People will say they hit a rough patch...like they’re going through some real difficult shit...well the truth is that life in general is a rough one...some parts are particularly abrasive...but at the end of the day, you’re still wiping your ass with sandpaper…if only I could have the two-thousand grit...living in luxury! a prince on his throne! I’d barely cut my sphincter! I mean at that point, what the fuck else is there to strive for...to let one loose with no cleanup...nowadays they’ll say kefir! kombucha! sauerkraut! if it’s not one thing it’s another...well, maybe I’ll give one of them a shot...it’s kind of expensive...can’t spend too much...might be able to snag some from the shelf...probably not worth a night in the clink…

Twenty years...four presidents...seven-thousand soldiers snuffed out...thirty-thousand suicides...that’s nothing compared to the civilians...complete fucking waste...episode one starred the soviets...episode two the americans...here comes episode three with the chinese!...what a show! bravo, absolutely spectacular! terrific!...spent all that time...all that dough...all those lives...and it’s all reversed in a couple weeks...maybe even made worse...thanks Bush! thanks Obama!...shit, I can’t say that...thanks Donald! thanks Joe!...let’s all go outside and hold hands...swing them...sing...ring around the rosie...ashes, ashes...falling down...

There are two kinds of people in the world: those who have it, and those who don’t...it being whatever...cash...ass...basic common sense...though mostly cash...it’s the law of the land...you either got the dough or you’re trying to take it away from someone who does…you might call it a “job”...a respectable label...they’re only letting you take some of what they got if you stick it up real high and take it in real deep...it’s madness!...complete insanity...the rat race...at least Bezos gets to joyride into space...wish he’d take a joyride straight into the fucking moon...what a prick...all that dough and still not satisfied...in a way it’s pitiful...he’s probably lonely…

Anyway...what was I talking about?...probably doesn’t matter...I’m wiped…
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.