• Bret Bernhoft
    I've studied both the metaphysics and technicalities of modern technologies for the past five years. And in that time, I've grown to respect modern human technologies as being sacred. To be completely honest, I do subscribe to Panpsychism, which implies that all of the physical universe is flush with consciousness.

It is because computers are (1) of this world, (2) indistinguishable from magick and (3) human made that I revere them. And, the best part of all is that, we're only at the beginning of the true technological Renaissance; sometimes referred to as the Singularity.

I am actually writing a science fiction story about the use of technology for spiritual progression. From altering consciousness to conducting divination and beyond. It would be interesting to see how others feel about modern technologies, and their sacredness; whether inherent or absent.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.