• Prishon
    Imagine a group of Taliban people, present in the USA for about 20 years, to keep the peace and trying to prevent a certain way of life to get a grip.is trying to get all fellow Taliban members out of the country. How would the newly formed goverment react? Would an ultimatum be issued? Would immediate reaction follow? Would an armed reaction follow? Would Americans clinging to the Taliban way of life be forbidden to leave the country (like Taliban leaders do now)?

Would the Tali be banned?
  • gikehef947

Nothing would happen. People like Donald Trump would say: You better go! There would be no ultimatum for evacuation. Nor would they kill a comedian like Khasha Zwan. Can you imagine a federal agent hitting or killing a comedian because he doesn't like his words?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKPr-mLBQNs
    Taliban are Shitban.
  • Prishon
    "I wish this jokers dead was a joke"

Thats the problem with all fundamentalists. They have no humor. They seek refugee in a fundamental way. Thats not restricted to religion though. There are physicists, taking recugee in fundamental models of the universe. Kindacreepy... But nevertheless they are people.
  • gikehef947

Without a bikini there is no democracy.
  • Prishon
    Without a bikini there is no democracy.gikehef947

Thats why I cant argue on equal footing with my wife on the beach!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.