• tim wood
    Many readers here will remember a recent debate in which 3017amen challenged that he would prove that "atheism is not logical." Those who followed the debate saw that he did not accomplish that goal - the debate itself can be reviewed under Debates at Debates (formal), "The logic of Atheism." This thread is not a debate nor intended to be one. It is intended to be the place where 3017amen can finally make his argument uninterrupted. To that end, I request no one else post anything at all here until he has completed his argument. At that point, then, anyone who wishes to is free to post. 3017amen, this blank slate is yours! Fill it as best you can. Please indicate when your argument is complete so that others may know when they can post.
  • T Clark

This is a needlessly hostile and condescending post and discussion. You should remove it.
  • praxis
    You forgot to ping @3017amen
  • Jack Cummins

But, it may be that Amen has not even logged onto a computer today, because people aren't on 24 hour call 7 days a week and have other things which they need to do in life besides use this site. It is not as if this thread is part of the agreed debate.
  • skyblack
    You forgot to ping 3017amenpraxis

And you are here to ping the conflict, huh. Once a sissy always a sissy. Must feel great being you.
  • tim wood
    I request no one else post anything at all here until he has completed his argument.tim wood
  • praxis
    Must feel great being you.skyblack

Better after fat doobie or a nice cabernet, I must say, but I don't complain much. There's just one of me anyway. Must be nice having the variety of personalities that you enjoy.
  • skyblack

The offer to meet the bear in wilderness stands, anytime you want. You know where to find me, molly.
  • praxis

Sorry, I don't have many lines but bestiality is one that I don't cross.
  • skyblack

Aren't you the the self proclaimed resident tough guy who was running his mouth here . This the extent of your fight then huh. But then one already knew that. Are we having fun yet? I haven't even started. Just warming up to you. But the offer stands to meet in neutral grounds.
  • praxis

I think that I remember one of the mods, in their modly wisdom, pretty much threaten to ban 3017 if he brought up the subject again, so this whole topic is ill-begotten.
  • praxis
    Just warming up to you.skyblack

So now you're trying to seduce me?
  • Jack Cummins

I wasn't aware that it went that far and I understood the thread was simply closed due to inactivity over the weekend. I can see that the a moderator seems to have moved the thread to the lounge.
  • praxis

Doesn’t seem fair to 3017 if the mods are going to bother him while he tries explain atheist irrationality for the hundredth time. Although the fact that the topic was moved to the lounge suggests a more casual attitude. Beating a dead horse is best done in a leisurely atmosphere, the message seems to be.
  • 180 Proof
    I intend to mercilessly avenge myself on Hanover for not declaring me the victor by default. 3017amen will keep running away like a little girl so long as you big bad wolves chase her. Me and Ahab, meanwhile, have phatter phish to fry. :yum: :party:
  • Sir2u
    Another thread to see who can piss highest on the wall of fame.

And you are here to ping the conflict, huh. Once a sissy always a sissy. Must feel great being you.skyblack

Better after fat doobie or a nice cabernet, I must say, but I don't complain much. There's just one of me anyway. Must be nice having the variety of personalities that you enjoy.praxis

Maybe it would be a good idea to start a flaming thread so that you guys can get together on a friendly basis. :rofl:
  • praxis
    Maybe it would be a good idea to start a flaming thread so that you guys can get together on a friendly basis.Sir2u

We’re actually the best of friends. Right, blacksky?

Love that guy! :heart:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.