• skyblack
    I am sharing this info. with the thought it might be of help to some.

Recently I have been going to this other forum https://jiddu-krishnamurti.com/

The explorations/posts in the forum seems to be more on the practical and application side, Not arguments about theories or academic debates.
  • Trinidad
    @skyblack Sounds interesting,though I'm not a fan of krishnamurti. Any snippets you can relate?
  • skyblack
    If one can really understand the problem, the answer will come out of it, because the answer is not separate from the problem.
  • skyblack
    It is impossible to act rightly; the invention of this right is ever hopeless agony and evasion of what-is. One can only act truthfully.

There is no effective tradition but truthfulness.
  • skyblack
    When the deepest passion has been betrayed you are now left with nothing.
  • skyblack
    It seems, If one seeks* heaven (not the "christian" heaven or any other kind of similar heaven),

there is but one thing to do,

to keep the fires of purgatory (not the "christian" purgatory or any other kind of similar purgatory),

clean and pure. To refuse every irrelevance.

* To seek is to not find.
  • skyblack
    Revisiting a year old thread

One may say:

For the grown-up Innocence is something abstract. In his incomprehension, he thinks it involves the absence of what would prejudice it. However, it only involves the absence of his prejudice. Thus it is inconceivable to him.
  • skyblack
    You cannot learn from experience because it is not complex.

You cannot understand what you could not experience, that of which you are not inwardly capable.
  • skyblack
    Only the complete risk of one's highest organization can challenge the oscillation between being haunted and undermined by the possibility of an organization more fundamental and complete -- and the skeptical purity of mental and vital sensuality, whose fires are hard and intense but which also has no constancy or definitiveness -- persists in fact as crisis, in tension with the universe and its own deep sensuality.
  • skyblack
    A man who has not repose is being used by his body and mind in dependence on he knows not what.
  • Agent Smith
    Nice! It's quite sad that he seems to have neglected the full breadth and depth of (ancient) Indian philosophy, of Indian origin though he was.
  • skyblack

Nice! It's quite sad that he seems to have neglected the full breadth and depth of (ancient) Indian philosophy, of Indian origin though he was.Agent Smith

I must have missed your post. But now that i have seen it, every post after the 3rd one is mine. Goodbye friend.
  • Agent Smith
    I must have missed your post. But now that i have seen it, every post after the 3rd one is mine. Goodbye friend.skyblack

Hi and bye! :smile:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.