• thewonder
    Almost there, y'know?

I'm kind of the opinion that Francis Fukuyama was correct, but that we aren't left with the triumph of democracy, but rather a set of political stalemates that will just simply continue indefinitely. It is not possible to reform the intelligence services, military, law enforcement, government, healthcare, mafias, social cliques, art world, radical community, or whatever else any further. I'm positing that everything is just kind of stuck like it is now.
  • thewonder
    ...international relations, racial injustice, environmentalism, all of it.

Mistake this not for a plea for radical change. Radicals play part and parcel to it being stuck like it is. Mistake this not for a plea for Postmodern caste either. It's just not really all that great and it ought to be otherwise. People just have to accept that it's stuck the way that it is, quit reading the news, and drop out. That, too, though is just a part of it. It's just what I do. The snail's pace of progress is nearing its apex. History just culminates in disappointment. There's a lot to life, I guess, though. I don't know. I'm just rambling.
  • thewonder
    In a way, they're all in on it. It's why they just never want to let me bail. They're afraid that others will follow. Others will follow, but we will be so few and far between. It's like the independent music industry. It only can attempt to dissolve the music industry at large, but will never succeed. "...shining on the chosen few", y'know? I'm not its elected kin, though. I just see the truth. What kind of life is this, though? Just reveal it all to people who just don't care. I guess that I could put things better. I'd really rather just cultivate a way of life, though.

The snail's pace of progress, man. It'll just keep going, I guess.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment