• Tiberiusmoon
    As mentioned in the title. :)
  • fdrake
    Below the post you want to report, next to the time it was posted, you'll see a "...", click next to there and press the flag.

v0rbp4j9htrckhjo.png
  • Tiberiusmoon

That does not show for me.
    It only shows the share icon
  • fdrake

Reply to this post and then check again. You need >20 posts to get the functionality to show up.
  • Tiberiusmoon

Ah fair enough thank you :D
  • fdrake

If it's not appeared after you've got 21 posts, there can be a delay in plushforums updating stuff - it could be that the permission to report posts is granted later than you making your 21st post. I'm telling you this because we've had some issues and anomalies before regarding how properties of post counts are queued on plush servers.

If you've still been unable to see the bar I highlighted in a day or so after you've made enough posts, either something I told you is wrong or something weird is going on with plush. I'd gamble that you'll get the functionality enabled quite soon after you've got enough posts, though. :smile:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.