• ghostlycutter
    Disclaimer: I don't know whether the board of staff will allow this work on the forum, it is a personal theory without any references, but I will do my best to make it as clear and forethought as possible.

In essence the 'Magnosphere' is the name I've attributed to Earth's magnetic field and I'm claiming we interpret Earth's magnetic field wrongly, and as Magnosphere, it is correctly grouped with the biosphere and atmosphere.

My theory entails that all of universe-based experience is a mental abstraction of energy source; metaphorically, Earth may as well be flat, for it's sphere shape is just the way our minds abstract the energy source.

Existence in the universe is simulated in and as of the experienc-ers sense the energy source.

Examine the walls in a room, examine their colour and their formation.

Colour itself is in the way our minds process information - the Magnosphere Theory is a leap to suggest that form is too.

The Magnosphere makes this procedure possible, it processes a consistent continuum of mind and matter, it is the automatic simulating part of the energy source in equalibrium with experienc-ers.

A four-walled room and the experienc-ers may as well be a flat plane that is experienced in shape and colour because of the nature of the simulation.

The biosphere, atmosphere and magnosphere as mind's energy source, create an illusion of full experience.

To conclude, all existence in the universe is simulated in the experienc-ers minds, and may as well be a flat plane that with specific energy source is experienced as full data.
  • javi2541997
    Existence in the universe is simulated in and as of the experienc-ers sense the energy source.ghostlycutter

Interesting theories. Who or which is the subterfuge which is running our minds? Or... are we who are simulating it but we do not have awareness on it?

Colour itself is in the way our minds process information - the Magnosphere Theory is a leap to suggest that form is too.ghostlycutter

It remembers me the imaginary colours theory of John Locke:
    The eye has certain receptors on the retina that detect color, the "cones." These come with three different sensitivities. Hence the three "primary" colors. True purple, for which there seems to be no place in the physical spectrum, is something we see when the cones sensitive to blue and red are both stimulated, giving us something like an imaginary color.John Locke.

Do you think is a physiological or physical study/aspects?
  • ghostlycutter

First question, a imaginary-machine per individual, of the creators, run the mind.

Second, physiological.

I can extrapolate or you can verge deeper...

I can program my machine, and you may in unison with your parts; however that is not your comfort.

I made the advanced machine, and soon you will experience it comfortably. However, for your wait, be imaginativer, set to cause big change, in any way you want, or change the future you in the dimensional fallout.
  • javi2541997
    I made the advanced machine, and soon you will experience it comfortably. However, for your wait, be imaginativer, set to cause big change, in any way you want, or change the future you in the dimensional fallout.ghostlycutter

Interesting fact. So, accordingly to this the machine itself is developed by someone as you said I, but later on it can be useful for humans themselves. This could mean that we are free to individualism and then we are the only ones to pursue our future, but not forgetting the machine that could be like q root of our lives.
  • ghostlycutter
    Man relies on his machine or becomes submissive and produces life for it.

Advanced machine is equipped with imagination - it can have a bio as well.

Yes, the age old question remains, desire to be it's bio may get to you. No, it's not soully that if you pay your machine because it's bio can exist in its imaginary field as a child type unison.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.