• Aryan9007
    We are often told that cannot control the circumstances,we can control theway we react to it but I don’t think we can we subconsciously do what universe wants us to do both physically and mentally we think what it wants us to think . There is destiny but universe won’t let us know that , no one does hardwork and fail. When someone is ought to fail he simply won’t be able to work hard.
  • Sir2u
    :chin:
  • Sir2u
    So I am not the only one that could not think of anything to say.

Maybe he has it right then?
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Maybe he has it right then?Sir2u

Oh let's not be hasty now, proclaiming he is right is a bridge too far at this point. :ok:
  • Aryan9007
    to be honest I don’t want to be right if it’s true than life sucks imagine being 17 and not able to do anything on your own(iykyk)
  • Sir2u
    to be honest I don’t want to be right if it’s true than life sucks imagine being 17 and not able to do anything on your own(iykyk)Aryan9007

A word of advice, you will get over the stressful period of your life as soon as you figure out that it is not worth worrying about. Whatever is going to happen, under your control or not, will happen.

Now breath deep and repeat the chant with me

"I don't give a fuck as long as I can have a beer whenever I want one"

Repeat as many times as necessary and feel free to substitute beer for anything that grabs your fancy.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.