• hope

Men or women will date someone a bit dumber than them if the person makes up for it in other qualities.
  • hope
    Kant never actually married during his entire 79-year lifespanfishfry

Smart men never get married lol. It's a bad deal.
  • hope
    Why will this post, one that examines women as man's equal or perhaps even greater, be viewed as misogynistic by some?Outlander

According to feminists there is a patriarchy and wage gap. But if so it would prove men are dominating the free-market, therefore superior.
  • fishfry
    Smart men never get married lol. It's a bad deal.hope

Newton either. LOL. This was an old thread!
  • hope
    prepared to appreciate and encourage her intelligence without it threatening your sense of your own potential or confidencePossibility

It's a myth that men are "threatened" by a woman's intelligence. It would be more accurate to say that men are not attracted to a woman's intelligence. Because men are designed by nature to be attracted to other things. Like youthfulness and submissiveness.
  • hope
    You have heard of the attractiveness of "bad boys", right?LuckyR

That is another myth, or misconception. Women are not actually attracted to bad boys. They are attracted to men that are superior to them. And when you are dating a man who is better than you he will not commit to you. Which then causes them to call him a "bad boy".

It's basically just a girl stuck in the female-friendzone = all sex and no relationship.

Also known as hypergamy.
  • hope
    and the intelligent girl, who always wears glasses and has a bad hairdo and no makeupunenlightened

That's a nerd. and nerds are no more intelligent than anyone else. They just push their intellects harder to compensate for their other failings which makes them appear more intelligent, based on peoples ignorant understanding of what intelligence really is.
  • TheMadFool
    Well, if intelligent women aren't attracted to or a repulsed by smart men and vice versa, we all know what that means: women only want the sausage and men only want a place to park their sausage. :chin:
  • 180 Proof
    ... all sex and no relationship.hope
    "Superior" trick seeks "inferior" hookers – I wonder if that Ad works.
  • hope
    "Superior" trick seeks "inferior" hookers – I wonder if that Ad works.180 Proof

Works a million times a day. Women play the only card they have to try and land a man who has higher value then them. and when they fail they call him an "abusive bad boy". haha what a joke
  • TheMadFool
    "Superior" trick seeks "inferior" hookers – I wonder if that Ad works.180 Proof

I don't think hookers are inferior. At the very least they're honest as to what women want (money) and what men want (sex)! I should've realized this a long time ago.
  • hope

Hooker john relationship cuts out the emotions. Which is why it's considered evil.
  • TheMadFool
    Hooker john relationship cuts out the emotions. Which is why it's considered evilhope

Hah!
  • 180 Proof
    I don't think they are "inferior" either which is why I use scare quotes.
  • TheMadFool
    I don't think they are "inferior" either which is why I use scare quotes.180 Proof

I see. Good to know.
  • thewonder

The last intelligent woman I met didn't want to date me because of that I am an academic. Not always, I guess?

Truly free spirited dancing doesn't actually help you pick anyone up either. People usually go for people who move with and they meet in the crowd. Maybe I just thought that I was good at dancing, though?
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet