• thewonder
    I'm not sure if this violates the rules of this forum, but I have started a, primarily, left-wing political philosophy reading group that I should like to invite whomever to. It's called A Map and Not a Tracing. You can find it here: A Map and Not a Tracing: A Political Philosophy Book Club.

I was going to put that it was a reading group in the subtitle, as it is not exclusively limited to books, but was unable to create a title that was that long on Meetup. The first book that I was thinking of reading is Franco "Bifo" Berardi's After the Future, but, if you join, I am open to any suggestions.

I'd like to eventually do a series on the "dissolved multitude", proceeding from Thomas Hobbes. I thought that we'd read Leviathan, Stasis by Giorgio Agamben, and Introduction to Civil War by Tiqqun. That's all in the indefinite and indeterminate future, though.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.