• thewonder
    The Raver's Manifesto is actually kind of cool. Just posting this here because I think that people who advocate for Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect don't get enough credit.
  • Gus Lamarch
    Peace, Love, Unity, and Respectthewonder

What a beautiful allegory to the four knights of apocalypse.
  • thewonder

Gus, have you ever thought about giving the answer, "Neutral Evil", to the question as to what you Dungeons and Dragons alignment would be, but thought twice about it? I'd, in good faith, take you for a chaotic neutral, but, there's just this aspect of Egoism that I've never been able not to let unnerve me.
  • Gus Lamarch
    Gus, have you ever thought about giving the answer, "Neutral Evil", to the question as to what you Dungeons and Dragons alignment would be, but thought twice about it? I'd, in good faith, take you for a chaotic neutralthewonder

It's in these moments when you must realize that you did not understand a single word of my comment.
    You want to talk about trivia? Ther's the "Inbox" for that.

there's just this aspect of Egoism that I've never been able not to let unnerve me.thewonder

Yes, I know, it's disturbing isn't it? To realize that the most egoistic person is the one who is first willing to die for your individuality?

How unselfish I am!
  • thewonder

So, it's just cross paths, then. Carry on, I guess.
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect don't get enough credit.thewonder

I had no idea where PLUR came from but was utterly impressed by whom was doing it to whom.
    I was introduced to PLUR by my eldest son who is a VJ and travelled to Europe for Tomorrowland (Trying to remember the name of it) but taught me the PLUR with the trading of pony bead bracelets. Some he brought back from Amsterdam and Germany are truly artistic.
    Such a soul loving tradition has been started and will resume after the end of COVID.
    :victory: :heart: :hearts: :cheer:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.