• Hoo
    It would be nice marketing if you could sum up your approach in the same way new rock bands are summed up. Of course it's bound to be a low-resolution approximation, but the mere willingness to do this would already, in my view, increase the curiosity factor. As I get older, I see my own linguistic adaptations as a slim volume in a massive library. From the outside, we are just one more book on the shelf. I can't help but think that avoiding sharing your ideas in dialog rather than with a link indicates a self-absorption that may mar your "product." I say "product" because I feel like I'm responding to an advertisement. And you will probably never read this, because you're too in love with your system to bother exposing it to criticism in a "hot" medium like this. (And yeah that's a general gripe, philosophy that's too precious and refined for the non-initiated dummies. It's like a movie that starts slow. You don't know yet if it's worth waiting for. But, if the director is unconscious of this dilemma of the consumer, it's a bad sign. End of sermon.)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.