• AmadeusD
    Seems to me you may be losing grip on reality.

and dragging @Lionino with you.

I implore both of you to save time, blood pressure and reputation by ending this pissing match and walking away.
  • Lionino
    Comedic way to deflect from the fact you don't even speak the mother tongue of your adult wet nurse.
    I listen to dogs barking ever since I was a toddler, I must be fluent in dog too!
  • Kizzy
    But if I do find myself believing in some God, it will be through reason, not faith.QuixoticAgnostic

There is only one type of faith, blind, faith works via believing, not knowingVaskane

Should the reason to believe ought to be verified? What if that reason is "wrong" but that is all they know...until made "right" or corrected. What if no one questions a "wrong" reason to believe? "Dont stop believin''" Hmmm...is faith something that is stop and go? Can you just stop believing? I think yes. Can you just remember to start believing? Should faith be questioned at all? Especially should faith be questioned against or for what it is you KNOW? and Why? Who is bothered enough to question faith without wanting to KNOW more? Was faith born from the blind or to the blind or in the blind? With it? A "knowing" might be involved when it is/can be measurable. Through hope, perhaps?...Ones hope in a claim could be questioned or observed further, and verified as credible or not before doing anything further via believing....but knowing THAT alone now is no longer of the blind believer, but from knowing they are that....
1234Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet