• PhilosophyRunner
    Again, it depends on the context, science is more gray than most think. Especially in biology. Like I said you don't understand it as well as you think.Darkneos

Give a precise example of where light does not behave according to Snell's law when passing from water to air? Can you give such a context? I doubt it.

It is clear who doesn't understand what they are talking about, and it is not me. But maybe you can explain your position in detail rather than just repeating that I don't understand?
  • Darkneos
    It is clear who doesn't understand what they are talking about, and it is not me. But maybe you can explain your position in detail rather than just repeating that I don't understand?PhilosophyRunner

Considering all you're doing is parroting one thing it's likely you. Like I said it does deceive in certain instances, like water and mirages, and not others.
  • PhilosophyRunner
    I see you completely ignored my question on Snell's law. In the case of water and mirages, does light not behave as according to Snell's law?

It always behaves according to Snell's law. Even in the case of water and mirages, it is behaving as per Snell's law, as we correctly understand it. It is not misbehaving or playing tricks. It is not violating Snell's law.

Do you understand Snell's law? If you did you would understand mirages and refraction is just normal behavior of light.
  • Darkneos
    Do you understand Snell's law? If you did you would understand mirages and refraction is just normal behavior of light.PhilosophyRunner

Again no, those are special instances. And as said before it is playing tricks. Still proving you don’t understand what you cite.
123456Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet