• Mikie
    I say it how it isLionino

an election where thousands of tourists and dead people votedLionino

“Like it is.”
    :rofl:

In other words: “I find this obvious because of a feeling I picked up somewhere from 4Chan about trans kids or something.”
  • Mikie
    Fact: the election was the most secure and clean in history.

Morons: “except for the THOUSANDS of dead voters and tourists and immigrants!”

What evidence? None, it’s just “obvious.”

Did it affect the election? No, not saying that.

Apparently some people need a course in probability and statistics.

The Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank, has been monitoring election fraud cases state by state. Election fraud covers a range of activities — such as registering someone to vote and forging their signature, filling out an absentee ballot for someone who has died or moved away, voting while ineligible, or pretending to be someone else at the polling place and voting. They find that there have been 1,465 proven cases of election fraud — 1,264 of these resulted in criminal prosecutions and the remainder resulted in civil prosecutions, diversion programs, judicial findings, or official findings.

These may sound like big numbers, however, they must be examined in context. The findings encompass more than a decade of data during which, nationally, hundreds of millions of votes have been cast. For instance, in Texas, Heritage found 103 cases of confirmed election fraud. However, those 103 ranged from 2005 to 2022 during which time over 107 million ballots were cast. There were 11 million ballots cast in the 2020 presidential election alone. The fraud in Texas amounted to 0.000096% of all ballots cast — hardly evidence of a fundamentally corrupt system.

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/widespread-election-fraud-claims-by-republicans-dont-match-the-evidence/

I guess 0.000096% is a lot when dealing in feelings. To the rest of the world, it’s not worth mentioning any more than the epidemic of getting stuck by lightning (which is more likely).
  • RogueAI
    No, for the second time, I didn't say that, as you can verify since I never wrote anything like that. For future reference, I don't have an agenda when it comes to things that don't concern me, I say it how it is.Lionino

No, you didn't say it, but you're certainly insinuating something. Was Biden the rightful winner or not?
  • Lionino
    but you're certainly insinuating something.RogueAI

I am not insinuating, I am stating US elections are full of holes, 2020 included.

Was Biden the rightful winner or not?RogueAI

I don't know, I am not all-knowing, off the top of my head I would give 70% chance that he is. Poor guy still has dementia though, so it is not his merit.
  • RogueAI
    I am not insinuating, I am stating US elections are full of holes, 2020 included.Lionino

You're stating that there have been a lot of US elections where there's a 30% chance massive fraud was involved in the outcome?
  • RogueAI
    I am stating US elections are full of holes, 2020 included.Lionino

Let's go with this then. What does "full of holes" mean? Was there also only a 70% chance that Obama was the rightful winner in either of his elections?
  • Lionino
    What does "full of holes" mean?RogueAI

The possibility of fraud, whether it is caught or not.

Was there also only a 70% chance that Obama was the rightful winner in either of his elections?RogueAI

Dunno, didn't pay attention to that one. Obama won by a landslide (2008), so any fraud to secure such a win would be impossible not to expose. Were there also vote spikes late into the game in 2008? https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN27Q304/
  • RogueAI
    Ok. I appreciate the answers. I'm not trying to put words in your mouth.
  • Mikie
    Was Biden the rightful winner or not?
    — RogueAI

I don't know, I am not all-knowing
    Lionino

70% chance that he isLionino

:rofl:

Is Biden actually an alien from Neptune? Don’t know…I’m not all knowing! I give it a 20% chance that he is. Because I read Twitter.

Were there also vote spikes late into the game in 2008? https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN27Q304/Lionino

And then links to an article completely debunking the stupid, stupid claim that “vote spikes” (for both Trump and Biden) are somehow evidence of “fraud.”

What a complete embarrassment. But please keep speaking of things for which you’re humiliatingly ignorant. It goes in line with…literally everything else you post.
  • Lionino
    Because I read Twitter.Mikie

That is your domain.

an article completely debunking the stupidMikie

You would have noticed I am aware of that and don't think vote spikes prove fraud if you weren't so quick to have oestrogen-filled hissy fits.

But please keep speaking of things for which you’re humiliatingly ignorant. It goes in line with…literally everything else you post.Mikie

I wonder whether you are so hysterical with people in real life. The answer obviously is no. TPF is your venting mechanism for having to deal with being 5 foot 5 in your town where the average male height is 6 feet, which is why you are so feminine (imagine using ellipsis!) and volatile when people disagree with you.
  • Lionino
    But please keep speaking of things for which you’re humiliatingly ignorant.Mikie

Speaking of, you sure enjoy talking about the climate with confidence. I take it you'd feel comfortable answering some basic questions about metereology and thermodynamics?
  • Mikie
    don't think vote spikes prove fraudLionino

so any fraud to secure such a win would be impossible not to expose. Were there also vote spikes late into the game in 2008?Lionino

:lol: Not even aware we can go back and find what was said.

5 foot 5 in your town where the average male height is 6 feet, which is why you are so feminine (imagine using ellipsis!)Lionino

:lol:

The 4Chan incel mentality strikes again. Obsessed with goofy ideas of masculinity and their own latent homosexuality. Thank you for displaying your insecurities about your height and manliness. Keep up with those protein shakes.

Anyway— good job deflecting away from your imbecilic claims about voter fraud. Still waiting for the evidence…oh wait, it’s just “obvious.” Nevermind. :ok:
  • jorndoe
    I'm told that Numbers 24:9 (read as being about Israel), is a reason for some to pick who to vote for. An exercise in (superstitious) dogmatism.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.