• Metaphysician Undercover
    Worry about a deeper conspiracy.Bitter Crank

I see that there is worldwide concern about Russian campaigns of disinformation. In the Wikipedia article on disinformation, it is said that Pope Francis compared consumers of disinformation to coprophagy. He has a way with words.
  • m-theory

I definitely took the bait and made a moron of myself in the process.
    What the article said felt true so I assumed it was without verifying that truth.
  • Metaphysician Undercover
    I definitely took the baitm-theory

That's what the Pope says, you took that shit and ate it.

The question in my mind, is how do these people make shit look appetizing? Is it a skill of the one who offers it, or is it a problem in the mind of the one who receives it? Maybe it's a bit of both, we have a slight illness within our minds, (perhaps it's only a healthy curiosity though), which draws our attention to such shit, and those others take advantage of this, making the shit look good enough to eat.
  • m-theory

Well I maybe made the mistake of putting shit in my mouth, but once I realized what it was I spit it out.
    I think perhaps more disturbing thing is when people refuse to acknowledge that they have put shit in their mouth, and then try to chew their way out of that situation.

ps
    Sorry if I got shit on anyone
  • Acecool
    It's only too obvious, many of these political fools suffer from illusory superiority, varied forms of inferiority complex, and neurophysiological cognition disorders. Even dumber? These imbeciles have gotten away with it for far too long (no term limits) and worse! we tax payers supply their pay checks while at the same time, allowing these vacuous corrupt imbeciles to continually destroy any hope of making America Great Again (i.e. Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Mitch McConnelll, Michele Bachmann, Maxine Waters, Al Franken, etc,)

Moral of story? There should be a mandate for IQ and Psychological testing as prerequisite to holding any political office.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.