• Noble Dust
    Hanover - the G.I.S.T. (rather than the G.O.A.T.; "in some" rather than "of all").
    Hanover - you get the gist!
  • T Clark

More slogans:

• If elected, I will assassinate Mitch McConnell
    • Oh, the horror, the horror
    • I go forth to forge in the smithy of my soul the uncreated conscience of my race
    • A thousand pints of Lite®
    • MAGA - Milk American Goats Again
    • We'll limit our wars to small, defenseless western hemisphere countries
    • We'll amend the constitution to allow cruel and unusual punishment for Donald Trump
  • Michael
    Dibs on VP.
  • unenlightened
    We'll amend the constitution to allow cruel and unusual punishment for Donald TrumpT Clark

There's nothing unusual about cruel. So no amendment needed; the usual cruel punishment will do. (As if there were kind punishments like being forced to eat cream-cakes, unless you don't like them.)
  • Hanover
    Everybody loves chicken and Mel Gibson but stuttering makes you sound timid and therefore incompetent. Try to avoid that, ok?Benkei

I didn't realize I was running on a competency platform. If we're going to go in that direction, we need to talk about it some more after I kill this buzz with a few Red Bulls.
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Dibs on VP.Michael

Are you sure about that?
    I have never met an AMAZING politician.
    Maybe you are the Unicorn we have been searching for :pray:
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Border of Arizona is wide open and the border patrol is overwhelmed with child trafficking from the Southern Cartels which allows for distraction of immense proportions.
    Neither the drugs being shuffled in while CBP is occupied, nor those seeking asylum are staying in Arizona for very long.
    It's going to be 113*f on Saturday, nothing survives for long ... the crisis is getting worse my friends.
  • Benkei
    Legalising drugs will solve one of those problems. You can go all patriotic and have home-grown cocaine and marihuana.
  • frank

Child trafficking? For what?
  • T Clark
    I didn't realize I was running on a competency platform.Hanover

If it turns out you're competent, I'll rescind my contribution offer.
  • T Clark
    Border of Arizona is wide open and the border patrol is overwhelmedArguingWAristotleTiff

Hanover will build a wall around your house. In line with past policy, you'll have to pay for it yourself.
  • Hanover
    Child trafficking? For what?frank

Are you really at a loss for why people traffic children?
  • T Clark
    More @Hanover slogans:

• If nominated, I will not run. If elected, I will not serve. If inaugurated I'll do a really shitty job.
    • Kinder, gentler wars
    • I'll move the American embassy for Israel to Vaduz
    • Free pardons for everyone!
    • Read my lips, no new pandemics
    • A true American! I was born right here in Georgia in the wonderful city of Tbilisi Atlanta
  • Hanover
    Neither the drugs being shuffled in while CBP is occupied, nor those seeking asylum are staying in Arizona for very long.
    It's going to be 113*f on Saturday, nothing survives for long ... the crisis is getting worse my friends.
    ArguingWAristotleTiff

Arizona is the harshest environment I've ever visited. The heat, the prickly plants, the poisonous reptiles, and the desolation are a lot to deal with. I guess you guys get used to it, like I've grown used to the 100% humidity here, but I went to the Grand Canyon in the Summer and I literally fried an egg on the ranger's forehead. She was like "what the fuck are you doing," but I was too engrossed in my enjoyment of my scrambled eggs flavored with ranger hat taste to notice.

Speaking of hats, when I'm President, all national park rangers are going to wear red derby hats. Nothing else. Just red derby hats and maybe an argyle sock on their junk. Argyle is Scottish, so that will work for other reasons that make little sense. If the ranger is a female, they'll use Scotch tape to affix the argyle sock to their she-junk. Scotch Guard will be used to protect the sock from the she-moisture from the she-junk.

Wow! This post deteriorated fast.
  • Hanover
    Free pardons for everyone!T Clark

That will be part of my program that allows people to get off scot free.
  • Hanover
    Dibs on VP.Michael

It's yours then. Under my administration, all appointments are determined by who first declares dibs. It's really only fair, sort of like when you yell "shotgun" to get the front seat.
  • frank
    In public with no mask! Woot!
  • Baden
    Never made a fuck of difference to me wearing a mask. My mouth ain’t so pretty everyone needs to see it.
  • frank

Facial problems. Yes.
  • Baden

Your kind of facial I can do without. :lol:
  • Baden
    Sure, it's less trouble to not have to wear a mask. I just never got the excitement over it.
  • frank
    Huh?

Nodoby minds wearing pants until they don't have to.
  • Baden

You wear pants?
  • Baden
    Huhfrank

I have no idea either. It's the type of thing I say to @Hanover to confuse him. Usually works.
  • T Clark
    That will be part of my program that allows people to get off scot free.Hanover

I think I've found the perfect VP candidate for you. From Yahoo news:

During a Tuesday hearing of the House Natural Resources Committee, Rep. Louie Gohmert seemed to float a novel idea for solving the climate crisis: changing the orbits of the Earth and moon... “I was informed by the immediate past director of NASA that they’ve found that the moon’s orbit is changing slightly and so is the Earth’s orbit around the sun. We know there’s been significant solar flare activities, and so,is there anything that the National Forest Service or BLM can do to change the course of the moon’s orbit or the Earth’s orbit around the sun? Obviously that would have profound effects on our climate.”

Also, some new slogans:

• A chicken in every pot and a Trump in every prison
    • 54-40 or fart
    • The Hanover that can be elected is not the eternal Hanover.
    • I did not have sex with that woman.
    • Why not the best Hanover
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Legalising drugs will solve one of those problems. You can go all patriotic and have home-grown cocaine and marihuana.
    6h
    Benkei

More than half the states have legalized marijuana including Arizona so it doesn't pay anymore. As far as the Methamphetamine coming across the boarder? It is coming across the boarder since the USA made the ingredients illegal to purchase without a drivers license that is recorded. So yes, we are importing Meth and Fentanyl which is illegal here as well.
    Cocaine still comes in but I am pretty sure it is coming in through Miami.
    But the Cartels are driven by money and right now the world understands that the trafficking of minors is the Gold Rush of 2021 on the southern border of the USA.
  • Noble Dust
    A true American! I was born right here in Georgia in the wonderful city of Tbilisi AtlantaT Clark

:rofl:
  • Bitter Crank
    Democrats have donkeys; republicans have elephants (big fat bitter & resentful bellowing lummoxes); Ross Perot had a big sucking sound; Hanover? A cud-chewing, cloven hoofed, behorned, head-butting, knobby-kneed, French cheese producing, rectangular pupilled, consort of Satan. The French Connection is suspicious enough, never mind Satan and Georgia.
  • frank

ancient-greek-myths-series-satyr-24024-scale-models.jpg

This might work.
  • T Clark
    More @Hanover slogans:

• If elected, I will direct the National Forest Service or BLM to change the course of the moon’s orbit or the Earth’s orbit around the sun.
    • Hanover is your huckleberry.
    • I want it all, I want it all, I want it all, and I want it now!
    • Everyone who votes for me, when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness. So you'll have that goin' for you, which is nice.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.

More Discussions