• Baden

Another big loss. The other Thomas Wolfe was famous in the thirties and died young right? Ray Bradbury wrote a short story about him that I vaguely remember.
  • Bitter Crank
    I'm about to start proceedings against a realtor who sold me a house that was significantly smaller than he said it was.Benkei

At what point in the house purchasing process did you notice the house consisted of one small room?

Just joking. Here's a realtor / lawyer joke:

If a realtor and a lawyer jump off the Maastoren Bldg. at the same time, which one will splatter on the ground first?

Who cares?
  • Posty McPostface

I don't know. I feel as though the pig has a lesson to teach too.

Who else prefers that I go back to clucking?
  • unenlightened
    Pigs are cool. Pigs are jolly, sensible, friendly, intelligent folk with no 'side'. Chicken are fine in their way, but they tend towards paranoia, and let's face it, they are bird-brained.

Hume is a pig philosopher, where Kant is always running round saying the sky is falling.
  • TimeLine
    Not only can I hear them coming I can feel the thunder underfoot before I see them. If you listen closely you can hear the Ghost horse in the lead, bringing with him the shifting of life's seasons.ArguingWAristotleTiff

Nooo, no man. Why does there always have to be a man? Just the thunder of a powerful woman... holding a fucking iron rod.

Anyone watch Ali Wong Baby Cobra? I thought it was awesome, could not stop laughing. So real, but all these people are calling her an anti-feminist. It is so tiresome, the unreality of feminism is just as bad as misogynism. Can't a woman just be real without being forced into a box one way or another?

bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.