• Pierre-Normand
    But I like some of his positions and elucidations. If he's guilty, I'll be disappointed if not exactly shocked.Baden

It looks pretty bad for Searle. He has been arrested and put in solitary confinement. His lawyer complained that she's only been allowed to communicate with him through exchanging cards with Chinese characters printed on them.
  • Bitter Crank
    If you Gaggle "Searle arrested" you'll find that a lot of people named Searle are dangerous criminals. Must be something wrong with people named Searle. Bad genes. It's surprising he did no more than grope a graduate assistant.

Once when I was working at a desk in the Dance Department an older dance teacher arranged his balls and dick on the edge of the desk for my benefit (he had tights on -- normal attire when teaching dance). There was nothing breathtaking about his equipment. Was I harassed? (I was slightly surprised by the gesture (and moderately amused) but I would have appreciated it more if it had been somebody with more impressive endowment.)
  • Baden
    Chief orangutan falls flat on his face again. I imagine at some point even Republicans are going to stop finding this endearing. Quoth the Drumpf "It's going to be so easy..."
  • quine
    All defeated sanity is sanity.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.