• Baden

This is not a news section. It's explained right below the video.

"In a new book, 27 psychiatrists and mental health experts asses President Donald Trump's behavior. Do his impulses explain his decisions? The book's editor Dr. Brandy Lee and Tony Schwartz, co-author of Trump's "The Art of the Deal," join Lawrence O'Donnell."
  • Michael
    They are presenting it as truth.Agustino

Is it truth? I haven't watched it.
  • T Clark
    How can people say that MSNBC is unbiased? :s How can people claim this isn't fake news & propaganda?Agustino

Has anyone ever claimed that MSNBC is unbiased? Even though I'm liberal, I like Fox News better. I'd rather watch the bad guys being boneheads than the good guys.
  • Baden
    They are all biased. Towards money. But there is obviously some financial incentive not to be competely wrong on news as they could lose credibility.
  • Baden

Yes, I'm not saying it isn't either. Who knows how messed up Trump is? He's at the very least a narcissist.
  • StreetlightX
    Bhahah, this is so fcuked up, no wonder the US is so fucked,
  • Baden

I admit to watching only the first minute or so. Can't stomach American newsotainment.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.